Patient-Centered Medical Home is a model of patient care that uses a team-based approach and emphasizes care coordination and communication to provide quality care, help lower medical costs, and achieve an excellent patient care experience.
Your role as a patient:
• Communicate closely with us.
• Keep us up-to-date with your medications, immunizations, allergies, conditions, tests, consultations, hospitalizations.
• Advise of any changes about you and your families’ medical history.
• Inform and authorize your other providers to coordinate with us.
• Participate in decisions about your health
• Follow treatment plans and self-care management directions.
• Speak up and ask questions!
Our innovative technology enables our physicians to access your medical records anytime. This maximizes integrated care, so that we can first focus on you.
• Provide a safe and healthy healthcare environment.
• Partner with you in making your healthcare decisions.
• Coordinate with you, your authorized representatives, and other healthcare providers.
• Keep you informed and on-track by providing:
• Health Coaching
• Self-Care Management Support
• Health resources
• Preventive care
• Tailored care
• Care Reminders – We help patients keep track important preventative and chronic care services
• Pre-Visit Planning – Each morning, our care teams review medical records for patients scheduled that day, allowing us to identify individual care needs in advance and establish plan to address their needs during their visit
• Evidence-Based Care – Our physicians and clinicians provide high quality care based on nationally recognized evidence-based guideline
As part of our commitment to provide you with the highest standard of care, we partner with you and collaborate with your other providers to achieve the best quality tailored care we can offer.
• Personalized and Comprehensive Care
For your convenience we have weekend hours. Our Hoadly and Herndon locations are open on Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm. We work with local urgent cares as well.
Patient portal is a secure way of communicating with our office. You will have access to you medical record and the ability to download it so you could take it with you to your visits to consultants and UC or ER
You can reach us in multiple ways: by phone, fax, mail, or online via our secured patient-portal.
Most insurances are accepted including Medicaid, Medicare and uninsured patient.